Respect for the needs and feelings of others.
The central role of honesty in relationships.
The importance of taking responsibility for one's own conduct.
The value of setting high standards in all endeavors.
The worthiness of service to others.
Understanding and appreciation of the differences among people.
St. Edmund's Academy Mission Statement
Guided by our Core Values and commitment to high standards, St. Edmund’s Academy provides a diverse, inclusive, and nurturing learning community where students are known, valued, and challenged to achieve their potential.
St. Edmund's Academy Vision Statement
With their graduation from St. Edmund’s Academy, our graduates will...
1. Live with a clear sense of purpose and responsibility guided by St. Edmund’s Academy’s Core Values.
2. Thrive in secondary school and beyond through robust academic preparation.
3. Approach real world problems with humility and conviction.
4. Value collaborating with people with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
5. Recognize injustice and challenge themselves to honor the needs and worth of others.
6. Demonstrate a love of learning and commitment to personal growth.
Our graduates maintain a lifelong connection to the St. Edmund’s Academy community.